Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today!

Hi, sorry it's been a while and even longer since I've written this to be translated into Chinese too!

Tomorrow my baby sister leaves to go back to school in Utah. Today we are going to the park to have a picnic and a piñata. :) It's actually been about two years or more since I've hit a piñata. T_T always gone when they do it for Christmas!

Ah well.... Also been doing well with my exercising. Am up to nearly 20 miles a day on my bike and I've been training my arms too. So overall I'm feeling pretty good ^_^

你们好,啊不好意思,最近没有新的blog在汉语。

明天我的妹妹回去Utah,因为她的大学开始了。 所以,今天我跟家一起去公园,有野餐还有piñata。
其实,这是第一次在两个年,可能有pinata, 我总是不在啊! 〉。〉

哎呀。。。无论如何,行使过顺利的。 每天,行使20英里!好幸福。

每天过好的。

丹月

No comments:

Post a Comment