Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Miyavi and Baby! Miyavi和小宝贝!

Hey! Today is Father's Day, my dad is probably off at the gym or work or something lol. But my sisters got him some good stuff, two dvds. One is a documentary about Bruce Lee and the other is a western. :D Also this is the second day this month that we've gotten a tornado warning, crazy-ness huh??!

I loved that picture up there with Miyavi and his daughter Lovelie. Adorable combination eh? Well all for now.

你们好! 今天是父亲节,啊不知道爸爸在哪里呀,他可能去工作或体育馆。笑,不知道。 可是我的妹妹买过好的东西给他了。 两个DVD,第一是关于李小龙和第二是一个西部片啊。 :D 还有,今天有龙卷风告诫的,可怕了啦,太疯了。

哦,我好喜欢那个照片跟Miyavi跟他的女儿,Lovelie. 好可爱的爸爸和女儿。 那,再见。

No comments:

Post a Comment