Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ridin'



Last week the chain came off the wheel on my bike :(, I was having withdrawal and I just couldn't live without it, I made my dad fix it and it's working really smooth now and I was so thrilled that I did 10 miles today instead of my usual 8, ^_^, my goal is lose to 4 more sizes by the end of the year! I think I can do it.

上个星期,这个自行车的链掉下的轮子:( 我有脱瘾症状了啦,不能生存没有了。 所以,我的爸爸修理过啊,现在好顺利啦! 今天,很幸福, 我乘骑过十英里的! 快乐笑! 我的目的是体重使负重,在12月要四大小下了。 我想可以!

No comments:

Post a Comment