Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Saturday, June 19, 2010

kagrra, - 月に斑雲 紫陽花に雨 MV



Hey everyone! I wanted to show everyone my newest craze, kagrra's 月に斑雲 紫陽花に雨 (Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Ame - Uneven Clouds Upon the Moon, Raining on the Hydrangeas). I thought it was a pretty amazing song, the mix of Japanese and Western instrumentation. Not to mention, I've never heard Isshi (lead singer) speak before, WOW O_O his voice is so different than his singing, in a good way of course! lol. I totally recommend it!

大家好! 我想要介绍我的新喜欢的歌, kagrra的 “斑的雲在月亮, 雨了在绣球花”(不好意思,不对的话)。我觉得这首歌是厉害啊,日本跟西的乐器一起了。还有,没听过Isshi说话的,O_O 真惊奇的。 他的嗓音比歌唱不一样,可是,非常好的!笑。 请你们听啦!

No comments:

Post a Comment