Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Manga



Lately all I can read is Manga, I just don't really have the attention span to read full books at the moment, hm.. Anyway! I've started the manga called "Fruits Basket", it's really quite entertaining, it deals with these guys who have been possessed by the spirits of the Chinese zodiac, and when any of the guys are hugged by a girl, they immediately change into their animal forms, but no real powers, lol! Love it.

最近, 我只看日本的漫画了, 现在没有耐性看小说或者别的书了啦。 那。。。。无论如何!我开始这册,“水果篮子”,其实有意思啦。 在这册漫画有一个家人咒骂了是成为生肖了,还有,这个家人的男人和女孩一起情報过的时候,他们成为动物的。但是,他们没有别的魔法力,嘻嘻! 喜欢的。

No comments:

Post a Comment