Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Tea Day!


Today Gabby came home from Denver, she worked for a Harry Potter for two weeks. She went to Boulder as well, the Celestial Seasonings Tea company. She brought back two boxes of tea and lovely cup :D, I love getting those kind of cups. I need more in the way of water bottles though. ^_^ Either way, I'm quite happy, one is Goji Berry Pomegranate Green Tea and Imperial White Peach White Tea. They both sound really good!

今天我的妹妹从丹佛回家, 她两个星期工作了在那里。 她也去过博尔德和参观Celestial Seasonings,是美国的茶公司在科羅拉多州。 她给我两个茶包裹的,还有一杯子, 好快乐啦。

No comments:

Post a Comment