Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hot day today!

It's up to 104 degrees outside! O_o too hot for my blood. (>.<) really. lol. Apple sent out my ipod yesterday so I hope it arrives soon! I'm really feeling lost without it. T_T I haven't exercised for a few days and then exercised today and felt like I was going to die afterwards, felt so sick. But that's passed. Boring post, I know! <3

外面太热了啦, 104华氏度! O_o 太热了。真的。嘻嘻

昨天,Apple送过我的ipod, 希望快来吧! 我,没有ipod不好的感觉。 T_T 我未在几天行使, 今天行使以后,感觉不好,感到恶心! 现在呢没事。

再见

No comments:

Post a Comment