Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Monday, July 26, 2010

Something Interesting, pt. 1

I've decided not to talk about my technology woes today :P I want to talk about something fun! ^_^ and I'll tell you what that is......VISUAL KEI (hehe)

Well I guess more to the point I want to talk about my favorite bands and who my favorite members are :) [Click the pics for bigger size]

Number 1: the GazettE (ガゼット)

and yes, just in case you are wondering, they are ALL men. Been around since '02,
Ruki (ルキ) - Vocalist
Aoi (葵) - Guitarist
Uruha (麗) - Guitarist
Reita (れいた) - Bass
Kai (戒) - Drums (Leader)

Now my favorites are:

Aoi (葵), Birthdate: 79/01/20











Uruha (麗), Birthdate: 81/06/09







Ruki (ルキ), Birthdate: 82/02/01










Number 2: alice nine.



ok, alice nine. have been around since '04
Shou (将) - Vocalist
Tora (トラ) - Guitarist
Hiroto (ヒロト) - Guitarist
Saga (沙我) - Bass
Nao - Drums (Leader)

and my faves are:

Shou (将), Birthdate: 81/07/05











Hiroto (ヒロト), Birthdate: 85/05/04











Saga (沙我), Birthdate: 82/06/24







number 3: An Cafe (アンティック-珈琲店-)


started in '03, they are currently on hiatus with the members doing solo projects. But hopefully they'll come back soon, I LOVE THEIR MUSIC.

Miku (みく) - Vocals
Bou (坊) - Guitarist (left in '07, mentioning him because I <3>takuya - Guitarist
Kanon (カノン) - Bass
Yuuki (ゆうき) - Keyboards
Teruki (輝喜) - Drums

my faves are:

Miku (みく), Birthdate: 84/01/05











Kanon (カノン), Birthdate: 84/07/05











Teruki (輝喜), Birthdate: 80/12/09










number 4: SCREW



they were formed in '06, the second guitarist joined officially in '07. Rui joined this year after Yuuto left.
Byou (鋲) - Vocalist
Kazuki (和己) - Guitarist
Manabu (マナブ) - Guitarist
Rui (ルイ) - Bass
Jin (ジン) - Drums (Leader)

my faves:

Byou (鋲), Birthdate: 81/02/09











Kazuki (和己), 85/08/05)












Manabu (マナブ), Birthdate: 86/06/23










number 5: ViViD

formed in March of '09, just released their 4th single this month. :) Hard to choose favorites with them, I like them all!

Shin (シン) - Vocalist
Reno (零乃) - Guitarist
Ryouga (怜我) - Guitarist
Iv (イヴ) - Bass
Ko-ki - Drums & DJ

But, my faves are:

Shin (シン), Birthdate: 87/09/04











Reno (零乃), Birthdate: 87/06/04











Ko-ki, Birthdate: 90/05/01 (love this man's teeth, they're so cute!!!!)










number 6: D=OUT (ダウト)



this band formed in late '06, I love these guys, they are so good! I was taken in by Kouki's voice, it's really unique.

Kouki (幸樹) - Vocalist
Ibuki (威吹) - Guitarist
Hikaru (ひヵる) - Guitarist
Reika (玲夏) - Bass
Minase (ミナセ) - Drums

and my faves are:

Kouki (幸樹), Birthdate: 88/10/21











Hikaru (ひヵる), Birthdate: 11/27










number 7: Sadie (サディ)


this band has quickly became a favorite for me, their style is metal and darker, :) They formed in '05.

Mao (真緒) - Vocalist
Tsurugi (剣) - Guitarist
Mizuki (美月) - Guitarist
Aki (亜季) - Bass
Kei (景) - Drums

now for my faves:

Mao (真緒), Birthdate: 06/07 (I give props to this man for being able to scare the living daylights out of people, and still be afraid of the dark :))






Mizuki (美月), Birthdate: 01/08









number 8: Ayabie (彩冷える)




they were formed in '04, they played with support drummers until '05, when Kenzo joined the band. :) and in '09 they went Major.

Aoi (葵) - Vocalist
Yumehito (夢人) - Guitarist
Takehito (タケヒト) - Guitarist
Intetsu (インテツ) - Bass (Leader)
Kenzo (ケンゾ) - Drums

My faves:

Aoi (葵), Birthdate: 80/04/01











Kenzo (ケンゾ), Birthdate: 82/12/09










number 9: SID (シド)



this lovely band formed in '03 and went major in 2008, they have some of the best music out there, as far as I'm concerned. Mao's voice is amazing, period.

Mao (マオ) - Vocalist
Shinji - Guitarist
Aki (明希) - Bass
Yuuya (ゆうや) - Drums

faves:

Mao (マオ), Birthdate: 77/10/23 (oh the cuteness!)








Aki (明希), Birthdate: 81/02/03
(love the piercings, my favorite!)









number 10: D'espairsRay


these guys have been around since 1999, great music and HIZUMI has a great voice. They will be doing some concerts here in the states pretty soon, wish I could go @_@! and their new album comes out in two days!!!

HIZUMI - Vocalist
Karyu - Guitarist
ZERO - Bass
TSUKASA - Drums

my faves:

TSUKASA, Birthdate: 77/03/06










Karyu, Birthdate: 78/12/07


This is by no means all the bands I love, there are so many more, I'll probably make a part 2... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment