Welcome

Lately I've worked a lot on blogs to share music and videos, but now I wanted to work a blog just about me, I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) and so I wanted to have a blog to write out the details of my day entirely in English, Chinese, and if I continue to study anything else I'll add that too ;P

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ugh

I'm feeling kind of down. I've had a run of bad luck that's mostly technology related ;O; - might be time to move into the mountains and stop speaking???

First my ipod stopped working and desktop pc stopped working, and I, like a complete idiot, dropped my external hard drive.... T_T. So overall I have gotten my ipod back and it works like a dream, I'm taking my desktop in today to have it fixed (hopefully) and there is a possibility of recovering the data from external and putting it on a new one, maybe all of it will happen today, don't want to hope too much, but I really need for things to work out!

I guess I could feel more down about this, but frankly I feel more numb than anything, like maybe its a sign? lol. I don't know.

现在我感觉一点儿沮丧的。 最近有一个不幸的星期了, 关于技术的。 可能去移动从这里到山吗??

第一是我的ipod和计算机停止的,还有,我是大的蠢货啦! 我滴下了我的外在硬盘,该死!

那,现在我的ipod回来了,顺利的, 今天我可能定我的计算机,可能。。可能。

我现在觉得因为我一点儿的沮丧,不大的,是ok. 但是,我真的不知道。

No comments:

Post a Comment